YAY FOR INTERNET!
Okay so for the past few days I have been working (Conrad has also!) on these computers of ours. I was suppose to set up the Internet and it would work then it wouldn't, it was as if it was toying with me...Any ways so this morning I got up and I reloaded the DSL and sha zam it worked! I was really happy!
After that we went to Wal-Mart and got some groceries (And drove my mom a little crazy, we kinda did the whole kid thing mommy mommy can we get this?:-D) It was funny but after awhile she didn't think so, so we had to quit!
Now I am back on the Computer listening to my favorite thing: ADVENTURES IN ODYSSEY! I have had to live without for the past month or two (besides all of our CD's of course...No one could EVER live without Odyssey for THAT long!!!) needless to say there is rejoicing in the Nunley home!

1 Comments:
You'd better hurry & listen to the weekly archives! This is the last week that they'll have the season finale from last season listed! :)
By
Jessica, at July 21, 2004 at 8:49 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home