Confessions of a Teenaged Wack Job

Monday, August 23, 2004

Home...

Glad that Caleb and I are home, but sad that we had to leave...Our friends are priceless, I missed them the minute they got in the truck to go back to Miami!
We had so much fun! I am not kidding when I say my abs doubled in mass while we were there, because of laughing so stank hard!

So now I am sitting here after doing school and catching up on some Odyssey, not to mention the Homestar Runner I missed while we were gone...Mostly the reason I am sitting around is because I am so bored because all my friends are in Miami.......okay time to stop feeling sorry for myself!

I am gonna go talk to someone online and see if I can get over this sadness!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Homestar rawks!
  • Sloganize
  • Christian Lyrics
  • Princess Bride
  •