My life is a Comic!!!
Today was pretty boring, until about 3 when Jo came in here! She was eating Chocolate Ice cream (there was some left in the box so she was just eating out of that) I was talking to our friend Laura on IM and I was telling her that Jo was getting fat of ice cream, so Jo is like I am not getting fat. She left the room to throw away the box and came back in a plopped on her bed, which promptly broke at the side, the side just fell off! I almost died laughing, I had tears running down my face!
Then later on, we were talking to some guy and each other (we have two computers so me and Jo were talking about something so I didn't have to go in there) so she was asking if I was talking to him too and I was messing with her like she liked him, and I accidentally typed it to him, needless to say (but I am gonna say it anyway!) Jo was so mad, and he was a little scared I think! (If this doesn't seem funny to you it's because you probably had to be there!!!)
So my mom is sending us to bed cuz Jo was sitting here waxing her arms with tape, yeah I thought it was silly too!
Nighty Night!

3 Comments:
Sounds like I need another trip to your house for some fun! :)
By
Jessica, at August 4, 2004 at 8:16 AM
at least she wasn't shaving her arms with a pocket knife.
yeah...i did.
- meg
By
Anonymous, at August 14, 2004 at 4:09 PM
leah listen i flounced on my bed and it broke ok and.. and...haha you odnt have to go telling everyone i was waxing my arms with tape
signed im gonna tell whne u start acting whacky
By
Anonymous, at September 6, 2004 at 7:42 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home