...
Today was pretty good. We had a guest speaker at church. Greg, Holly, Ethan, Seth and Jessica (and baby) came over for a ham lunch. We played scattergories, that's always fun until the accusation of someone is cheating and then someone always ends up quiting...but that's what is so fun about the game I suppose.
After church tonight ( I drove to church, I love driving) My mom, Christiana and I went to Wendy's and got burgers, then we came home and I had some more left overs...everyone seemed to think that was piggish but hey when I'm hungry I might as well eat right? It's not like it does anything.
Now I am about to go to bed I still have school to catch up on. That should be fun.
I am listening to this cool classical cd I had forgotten about, I love classical even though I do cherish my Relaint K, Audio A, etc. classical is still so so up lifting.
Alrighty it's sleep time

2 Comments:
[b]LOW-COST CIALIS[/b]
[url=http://www.superviagraforum.kokoom.com/ciallis.html]PURCHASE CHEAP CIALIS ONLINE & GET SPECIAL GIFT....[/url]
[b]WOMAN VIAGRA[/b]
[url=http://www.medicforums.kokoom.com/buy-viagra-viagra-viagra-viagra.html]DYSFUNCTION ERECTILE MEDICATION MEDs.BUY LOW-COST VIAGRA & GET SPECIAL BONUS[/url]
By
Anonymous, at March 16, 2007 at 8:21 PM
HALF-PRICE VIAGRA ! CHEAP LEVITRA
BUY CHEAP CIALIS & VIAGRA ONLINE.SPECIAL BONUS
WOMAN VIAGRA
BUY CHEAP CIALIS.DYSFUNCTION ERECTILE NEW MEDS
LOW-COST CIALIS
HALF-PRICE CIALIS...LOW-COST LEVITRA...CHEAP VIAGRA...
WOMAN VIAGRA
BUY LOW-COST VIAGRA.DYSFUNCTION ERECTILE NEW MEDS
ACNE MEDICINE ONLINE
ocutane
WHAT IS ANTHELMINTICS
online Albenza
ANTIBACTERIAL MEDICINE & CARE
buy amoxil low-cost
AMPICILLIN ONLINE
ampiillin
BUY CHEAP BACTRIM
buy bactrim online
NEW DRUGS & PILLS… SUPER-VIAGRA…
CIALIS ONLINE
BUY CIPRO ONLINE
cpro
BUY CHEAP DIFLUCAN ONLINE
BUY DIFLUCAN ONLINE
BUY CHEAP SUPER VIAGRA ONLINE AND SAVE 70 % OF MONEY...
BUY LOW-COST CIALIS ONLINE
BUSINESS CREDIT CARDS ONLINE
By
Anonymous, at March 20, 2007 at 7:25 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home