It's been so long!
I am gonna start with last year (December 31st) We had a New Years Eve party, pretty successful I think and as a suprise Rachel and Conrad showed up earlier than we thought they would and came to the party as well. We had our own "Ball Drop" just like in New York...except the part where it was really an excercise ball with Christmas lights all over it...and that when it dropped (from the tree) it bounced! But it was really cool even so!
Saturday (the 1st) was Moms birthday, us kids got together and baught her a nice hair dryer so her hair will actually be dry!
We ended up spending a good portinon of the first at my Grandma's house for her traditional Black eyed peas and rice.
After Ganny's we came home and decided to go see A Series of Unfortunate Events Which was pretty good...The baby was the funniest thing though!
On Sunday we brought Dayna, Conrad and Rachel to church and packed a pew for the first time in a while. After church we went to Chilis and at till our hearts were.....no till our stomache's all but popped! But it was realllly good food as usual.
I am now skipping to this past Friday when we had fun at Sally and Cristine's house when they had their Lord of the Rings marathon. I will post pics later from that!
Umm I don't really remember what happened last week...oh I got my learners permit and Rach and Conrad came back this Saturday for some paintball thing with Dad. So while the guys did that Rachel took me for a driving lesson, poor Rachel I think I almost gave her a heart attack turning so fast haha.
Okay I gotta go eat...peas out!

2 Comments:
I heard about your driving expedition, Leah.
Congratulations!!! :)
By
Jessica, at January 10, 2005 at 7:27 PM
Yeah...it was pretty strange for me, and for Rachel I am sure!
I drove for my second time today (from piano lesson) my mom got a little upset...IT'S HARD TO MAKE A U TURN! But anyway we are all still alive and um hopfully I am over my fear of the highway (I had to drive on 19 ofcourse to get home)
By
nunley-girl, at January 11, 2005 at 8:52 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home