School etc.
Is that how you type that? etc or ect? oh well I guess since I am homeschooled I can get away with it! :-D Today wasn't that great, considering this is the first Sunday I have been home for church in 3 weeks and we don't go to a chapel and I love chapel so much more!!!
Also today Jo and I went to a play at FBC Eustis called Heaven's Gates Hell's Flames, and one of the kids in our youth group almost got saved, I was praying for him through the whole thing cuz I knew he wasn't saved, but he told our youth leader that he wasn't ready. I have been praying for him for a long time but he just always says he isn't ready, please pray for him! His name is Tyler.
Thanks Sophia for commenting, and I hope you all enjoy a peek into the life a sad, strange little mind!

1 Comments:
The title should read "School, etc."
"etc." should be sectioned off with a comma after "school," and requires a period because it is an abbreviation of the Latin phrase "Et Cetera."
You're welcome.
By
Matt, at August 31, 2004 at 5:03 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home