YAY For Wedding Pictures
This morning I was awakened by Porters (The photo shop) and they said the pictures where in...so my mom finally went around 12 and got them. Some of them are good but also some of them are kinda like hmm wonder why he felt the need to take that one?
Well I gotta go pick up the house before dad gets home from work...nothin worse than comin home to a dirty house!!!

2 Comments:
None of us are making any weird faces are we? And did my left eye close shut at all??? lol
By
Jessica, at September 23, 2004 at 2:58 PM
Well the one when we're supposed to have "attitude" we are makin faces, oh and the one of Conrad and Rach sticking their tounges out, or the one of Rachel eating that Jamaican wedding cake (that's my favorite) But no I am pretty sure your eye was good!!
By
nunley-girl, at September 23, 2004 at 4:34 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home