Confessions of a Teenaged Wack Job

Sunday, September 19, 2004

IT'S OVER!

The social event of the season went down yesterday...haha Wow I am so tired, never knew a wedding was like that afterwards, that was my second wedding but in the other one I was the flower girl so I didn't have to help afterwards! So yesterday was quite the experiance (If anyone at all would like some deli food from Publix come on over theres plenty!!!) The big question now is what will life be like without planning for a wedding? I mean we've been planning this shin dig for the last 3 years, I can't really remember life without it. Well I guess I can always start plannig for my wedding...NOT! After we got home last night I asked my dad if it was okay with him I eloped, he's like you know, I am glad Rachel did this, because she got what she wanted and that makes me happy...but YES please elope...It was really funny (probably more funny than it would have been any other time since I was so tired) But I am seriously considering this!
Well I feel as if I have a hang over (or what I have heard they feel like? Maybe I had too much rum cake last night) So I am gonna go lay down or take some asprine now...

7 Comments:

  • I feel the exact same way, Leah. Last night Ashley & I both felt like we were drunk. I'm glad it's over, but it was so great too!!! :)

    By Blogger Jessica, at September 19, 2004 at 1:05 PM  

  • Hey Leah! I'm glad the wedding went good! I was praying for all of you that whole day. You know what I just realized? When I left a comment on that other post it posted like 5428957 bazillion times! Sorry about that! And who is that Matthew guy that know's my nickname is Fofo??? Ok I will talk to you later I'M SURE... That is if i can get a word in...


    The one, and the only,
    SOPHIA!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 20, 2004 at 7:50 PM  

  • umm That's Matt he goes to Conrad's Chapel...I guess he just called you that cuz it's a normal nickname for Sophia..I dunno...Thanks so much for praying, and yes I am sure I will talk to you...

    By Blogger nunley-girl, at September 21, 2004 at 7:54 AM  

  • Kruher strikes again!!!!!!!!!!:-D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 21, 2004 at 12:33 PM  

  • KRUHER...needs to eat some trail mix or something

    By Blogger nunley-girl, at September 21, 2004 at 1:02 PM  

  • lay down or take an aspirin? yep, that sounds about right... and i love your title "it's over!" i keep thinking teen girl squad! hahaha

    By Blogger Matt, at September 22, 2004 at 8:52 AM  

  • Only because My whole LIFE revolves around www.homestarrunner.com haha (You think I'm joking)

    By Blogger nunley-girl, at September 22, 2004 at 6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Homestar rawks!
  • Sloganize
  • Christian Lyrics
  • Princess Bride
  •