Confessions of a Teenaged Wack Job

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Wedding bells...

This whole week has been so hectic, first recovering from Frances, now preparing for the wedding and possibly another hurricane...y'all please be praying that Ivan doesn't come, if it does theres a possibility there won't be a wedding...Today we got a lot done, we went to TJ Maxx and Micheals and then to Altamonte Mall, we got the stuff for bird seed and all the little things like that, oh and yesterday we finally found bridesmaid shoes, very cute if I may say so myself! Conrad got here tonight and I think he brought my dress with him, Mrs Campbell did a really great job! I love it! OH YEAH I found the skirt I am gonna wear to the rehearsal dinner, I got it for less than $8 at Dillards it's so cute, now I just gotta find a cute shirt to go with it...so much money to spend and not enough money!
Aight I have sleep to attend to...night all

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Homestar rawks!
  • Sloganize
  • Christian Lyrics
  • Princess Bride
  •