Bored, with hope for the future
Right now I am wishing I lived else where, I have had this feeling a lot in my life being as I really don't like Umatilla, but this time it's different...I have friends here now...I think I am just missing my really close friends and I miss my family. I love the family I still have at home I guess I just don't realize how much I hold people dearly until they aren't here all the time anymore.
This weekend should be cool though, I get to see my GOOD friends the Wards and hopfully other people who I don't get to see often. I was thinking today...what would I do without camp horizon? I wouldn't ever get to see my friends if it weren't for Camp stuff! I am greatful to camp for this and greatful mostly to God for giving me this place I can go to see my friends and it's never over three months, even though I only get to see them for a day it's worth it for people like Rachael, Laura, Sophia, Josh and all the rest the Wards I love them so much and they are great!
Umm I guess that's it...I miss everyone and I am not thankful enough so yeah pray I can be thankful...oh pray for Rach and Conrad too they have strep throat...nast stuff!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home