Yo
This week has sorta just been boring, nothing exciting...school, chores the norm.
I have been reading a good book though! I Kissed Dating Goodbye, By Joshua Harris. It's realllly good and I am getting a lot out of it. I didn't think at first that I needed to read it, I was just kinda like well I don't date so why would I need to read a book about not dating. I found out that's not all what the book is about! Actually most of the book is about using your singleness to serve God and get closer to God!
Okay I am past my bed time and my mom is bound to find out:-P Sweet Potatoe dreams!

2 Comments:
Hey, whats the deal i just got off the phone with Randy and he's spending the night here fri night and he said that Dayna is bringing you guys too? Are you coming??? Please say yes, but let me know soon so i know if need to go to the grocery ok?
Love Ya
R
By
Anonymous, at November 11, 2004 at 9:07 AM
You have chosen wisely. (not dating)
By
Tricia, at November 11, 2004 at 5:45 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home