GO BUSH!
Today after school Jo and I made two signs, one said GO BUSH and the other VOTE 4 BUSH, and we stood in front of our house (highway 19) for about and hour and a half and yelled (yes at the top of our lungs) GO BUSH...this was quite fun actually...so after doin that we went at around 5:30 down in front of city hall (where they were voting) and Scrame some more...this time we had compotision! Scary Kerry people were out (seeing as it was almost dark) and we stayed out there till about 7:30 that's when the polls closed here. Also I was getting scratchy throat and dad was losing his voice...so all in all is was fun and I can't wait to see who wins...I will say I pray it's Bush but it's all in God's hands!
Good night all...sweet dreams and all that stuff

1 Comments:
Sounds like you all had fun! (& it looks like you're prayer may be answered) :)
By
Jessica, at November 3, 2004 at 6:48 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home