Confessions of a Teenaged Wack Job

Saturday, November 20, 2004

The eyes are closing.

I am so tired...being out in the sun will do that to me. Today we went to camp for the Soccer Tournament. Good fun as always, Caleb got to play for Arch Creek Bible Chapel (they had the funniest shirts!!) I was happy to see everyone again I miss all of them so badly!
Right now I am waiting for the shower, so I am redeeming the time and listening to the newest Reliant K cd "mmhmm" (Thanks JOSHua) umm Rach if you want a copy bring the lap top to cracker christmas:-D Speaking of which, today everyone made fun of it being called CRACKer christmas...of course then I told them there would be a huge pot...of chili afterwards, man people are funny! Everyone is invited to Cracker Christmas by the way it's November 27th and chili will be porvided, please bring a covered dish and bag of chips or cheese though please.

Okay I am gonna go see if I can get a shower!

P.S. this cd rawks!:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Homestar rawks!
  • Sloganize
  • Christian Lyrics
  • Princess Bride
  •