Confessions of a Teenaged Wack Job

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Sleep well, I'll most likely kill you in the morning

I love that movie! I am gonna see if everybody wants to watch it tonight...it'll be about the 45th time watching it but hey, the classics are worth watching a bajillion times! (For those unfortunate ones that have no clue which movie I am talking about: The Princess Bride)

Today I feel much better. I only have a sinus head ache now, which is a big change from yesterday. I actually got a whole days worth of school done today. :-)

I think I said yesterday how my dad hoped they didn't send the Wheeler guy to the county jail (where my dad works) Well last night when my dad went to work, they asked him to go to the hospital to "guard" the guy. Which mean just watch him to make sure he stays in his bed and stuff like that. So that was really hard on him, and now he has to do it again tonight. Please just be in prayer for him...he doesn't have any compassion for this guy at all!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Homestar rawks!
  • Sloganize
  • Christian Lyrics
  • Princess Bride
  •