These are the days of My life...
Yesterday was fun yet tiring. Greg, Ms Cynthia, Cristine, Sally, Jo and I (and some help from Ahsley) painted verses and things on the walls of our sweeeet youth room. It's really cool! We were on our feet almost all day, and painting makes my shoulder hurt...but I'll stop complaining now:-P Our youth group name is The Narrow Travelers. Our verse ofcourse is Matthew 7:14 Because Strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, that leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Yeah it's really cool!
Today was more school and a lot of head ache (infesis on the ache)
Alright I gotta go get ready to go, we are going to Good Will, I need clothes and it's deffinitly a good will day!

1 Comments:
'Its a good good good good goodwill day...' I love that song!
Sounds like you guys are really getting into it. I'm so happy ya'll finaly have a good group of ppl your own age and a lil older to hang out with! YOU HAVE NO IDEA! (said with a snotty brit acent:O)
I love you Leah Joy!
Love,
Rach
By
Anonymous, at February 4, 2005 at 1:19 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home