Confessions of a Teenaged Wack Job

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Finally

Okay so I finally figured out how to put links on here, I know it's like wow it took you this long? Well I am usually pretty good at computer stuff, I just never had time to figure it out...but now I have:-D


So after Piano lesson today I came home got some food and then helped clean up all the limbs out of the front yard (the side yards and back yard still have huge trees down..mo fun) As we were doing this the chain gang (they don't keep them on a chain just incase you were wondering:-P) came out and got our piles that we had been stacking by the road...I think they got irriatated when they filled up the first truck load then had to come back for a whole other second truck load. There was so much stuff, it was crazy!! As I was in the process of taking a wagon full of limbs and such down to the curb Jo jumped on, so we were on our way down there and my mom comes out with the video camera (guess she wanted to show people that we actually work) so Jo is messing around and ends up tipping over the wagon...she was still on top...well not when it tipped cuz then she was on the side walk, so being her she lays her head down on the side walk and lays there for a second (trying to think of somthing dramatic to say) then she screams AHHH MY ARM! the stupid thing was it that she didn't fall that hard and she wasn't hurt she was just playing...such a wisenhiemer, I tell ya!

So Gilmore Girls was a hewdy of a lot better tonight! I actually got to enjoy it...as last week we had to change the channel a lot...but I hope it stays clean!!!!!!

Alright I need to go to sleep so I can function tomorrow...good night all, and have a wonderful sleep



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Homestar rawks!
  • Sloganize
  • Christian Lyrics
  • Princess Bride
  •