Confessions of a Teenaged Wack Job

Saturday, September 25, 2004

Isn't it amazing...

My whole weekend got krappy, by one word...HURRICANE! I was supposed to get up early tomorrow morning and go to camp and see all my friends. But instead this stupid hurricane has to come, I am so bummed right now!!! Oh man I hope Rach and Conrad can still go on their cruise:-/ Ugh it's 12:44 am, I just got in from babysitting. I love those kids, but I still wish I could go to camp tomorrow...OH OH and I heard a few minutes ago, that two of the other hurricanes out there got "married" yeah they collided and now are one, so the phrase that has become oh so famous "Hunkah Down" is now in affect for all of Central Florida. Well now that I have vented (not as much as I need to, but I don't want y'all to kno...think I am bitter) I am gonna go crawl in my little bed and use up all the electricity and running water I can before it's gone again...night neverland...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Homestar rawks!
  • Sloganize
  • Christian Lyrics
  • Princess Bride
  •