Good day!
Last night, as tired as I was, I still didn't get much sleep. I was kinda goin over and over a problem I had and praying about it and stuff...so yeah not a whole lot of sleep there.
Today however, was good. Sally and Cristine from church came ove for lunch with their parentals. We had really good roast beef (compliments of mom's brand new crock pot) and when their parents were leaving we found out they could stay. So we played a sorta weird short version of Monopoly (one good thing about that game-even though it's terribley long-you can make up a lot of your own rules!) We went back to church and all and afterwards Caleb and I and mom and dad ofcourse went to Wendys with peeps from youth group (Jo and Christiana didn't go to church tonigth) and we had fun talking and getting to know everyone better!
Y'all know I would just go on and on but I am gonna stop and go find some sleep or somone to talk to:-)

4 Comments:
I hope you're problem gets sorted out & I'm glad you were able to have some fun yesterday! Hopefully I'll see you at cracker Christmas this weekend! :)
By
Jessica, at November 22, 2004 at 5:09 AM
Ray & I both really really want to. The problem is that we're supposed to be moving that say. We're still trying to swing a visit though. :)
By
Jessica, at November 22, 2004 at 1:20 PM
I prayed about it and God fixed it...actually it was very much by "accident" that it got fixed...I love how God works!
By
nunley-girl, at November 22, 2004 at 4:32 PM
Hey Leah! tell the girls i'm sorry for not calling tonight like i said. I totally lost track of time (on something dumb - TV!) and by time i was gonna call it was 10:30. I'll try tomorrow.
Love you all so so much. Miss you
Rach
By
Anonymous, at November 22, 2004 at 7:29 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home