Confessions of a Teenaged Wack Job

Thursday, October 28, 2004

I didn't know flu season was here...

I must've missed the memo! All my loved one's are sick...Rach is sick so is Jess, Caleb, the Wards...and the list goes on. It's not even November yet people...ahhhh whatever y'all get well okay.....Rachel I am coming to your apartment and staying the weekend in November weather you're sick or not!

Last night I had to babysit instead of going to the new youth group but I had a good time babysitting. I made money so that was nice, and I got to rock Regan for awhile (oh so cute) I got home about 11 and everyone (all the kids anyhow) came in and wanted to talk, when I finally got them out I read my bible and went to sleep after about 20 minutes. So then about 12 my mom comes in and is like I wanted to make sure you got in safely.....after she left it took me about 30 minutes to get back to sleep. Needless to say I was not a happy camper this morning...I guess I'll live.

Good evening every one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Homestar rawks!
  • Sloganize
  • Christian Lyrics
  • Princess Bride
  •