Confessions of a Teenaged Wack Job

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Sooo good!

This weekend was strange...
Sunday we went to a new church, it was kinda hard cuz I am just so used to the other church, but anyways, When we got there they put us in our classes and right when we walked into the youth room we hear the stereo playing I think it was News Boys or somthing, this huge screen tv was sitting there with three guys infront of it playing halo, then the girls were all sitting talking while the resat of the guys played either ping pong or foosball! Now if this wasn't like "WoW" enough Caleb was invited right into the foosball game and the girls all came to talk to me and Jo...it was nice! The message was great for both Sunday school and the preaching service! After church we came home and had Dad's birthday meal (he insisted that since it was Sunday that we have fried chicken!) actually come to think of it, he had about four birthday meals...one of which was because Conrad and Rach were here so we made egg roles mmm those were sooo good!
Well I have to go wash some blinds that way I can get dressed in my room again so I'm off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Homestar rawks!
  • Sloganize
  • Christian Lyrics
  • Princess Bride
  •