Confessions of a Teenaged Wack Job

Sunday, December 19, 2004

doo doo doot doot de doo doo

This year has gone by like no other! It's just crazziness how everything went by so quickly...I don't know if anyone else feels this way but it seems like every year Christmas sneaks up on me! This year is no exception, EXCEPT it went by faster it seems. I dunno maybe I am crazy but it sure seems like life gets faster as you get older. When I was 10 I thought 15 would never come, hey guess what: IT CAME TOO QUICKLY! I have nothing against adults...I love them in fact. I just don't wanna grow up, it's no fun being older. SO much stank responisbility!

Anyhow. This week is bound to be full, tomorrow I have school and then a christmas party which I still need a white elephant gift for...that's another thing! If I weren't this old I wouldn't need a gift cuz I wouldn't be old enough for the part! Oh well it has its perks too I suppose...

1 Comments:

  • You're right Leah...there is some weird phenomenon that makes time fly by you the older you get.

    Make these years last as long as possible!!! :)

    By Blogger Jessica, at December 19, 2004 at 8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Homestar rawks!
  • Sloganize
  • Christian Lyrics
  • Princess Bride
  •