Confessions of a Teenaged Wack Job

Friday, December 03, 2004

I'm not gonna sing an email song todaayyy oh oops:-)

OVIEDO it's Friday and no no no school tomorrow:-D Oh how I look forward to Saturday, it can't be healthy really!

Tomorrow I have a babysitting job for some new clients, this isn't a normal babysitting job though, I am sitting a girl who is 18 but emotionally like 7. I haven't really done anything like this before so I am not sure how it will work out, though I want to do it I am a little scared. Please pray for me if you think about it, just pray I won't get freaked out...I shouldn't but you never know.

hm lets see...umm...for some reason I have this really bad urge to go and toilet paper someones house...no clue why I just do, I think it must be my rebel side coming out (if I have one?¿)

Okay later peoples

3 Comments:

  • OOOVIEDOOOOOOOOO!!!!
    I miss Fridays with you guys!
    Today has been a nice one though - Con and i got his truck worked on and went out for Brunch (now don't get all sad...we had Mamma's) then we visted the lot and drove around looking at houses and then we went to K mart and got mulch and did out back patio! Yea for a nice back yard...ummm slab... with mulch!!!
    PS. Conrad just came in to change his pants...he sat in my cheese log. HAHAHAHAHAH Bad rachel for leaving food on the couch.!! HAHAHAHAHA

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at December 3, 2004 at 2:23 PM  

  • I'm so there with you TPing Leah! I bet we could get my mom in on it too. :)

    By Blogger Jessica, at December 3, 2004 at 6:32 PM  

  • Wow if that didn't get me to smile *real big* I don't know what would...okay I could think of a few things but you guys rawk...thanks!!!
    I miss you and Con, oh the days of wet willies, nose picking...and sitting in cheese log, maybe you should hook up with the poopsmith *smirk smirk* yeah I'm lame

    By Blogger nunley-girl, at December 3, 2004 at 9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Homestar rawks!
  • Sloganize
  • Christian Lyrics
  • Princess Bride
  •