Confessions of a Teenaged Wack Job

Sunday, December 05, 2004

Just sittin in this dark room...thinkin'

Actually I am drinking Dr Pepper, but also thinking too. (so good at multi-tasking, I tell ya)
Last night babysitting was fine, I barely had to do anything but watch tv so that was good...although there was practically nothing on but the tv (how's that Rach?)
So since I was out late last night and stayed up till two Friday night, Leah Joy's eyes were rolling back in her head in meeting today. This tends to be one of my greatest pet peaves, peves? anyway I really hate doing that...I should have gone and got some coffee but I was too lazy. So after we got home and ate our chinese food-very good by the way-I crashed into my bed for about 3 hours. Hopefully now I can concentrate on tonights message.

Happy Birthday Conrad (even though he doesn't read this...ever) Conrad turned 29 today...I think and hope :-P I realize he is already married but I love that guy. He has to be one of the sweetest people I know, even though he gives me wet willies, he is still the greatest brother-in-law I could pray for!

I don't think I have a single Christmas present. I haven't had any money lately (partly due to TRYING to save, and partly due to the fact I haven't had any jobs) so it's not intirely the fact that I have been incredibley lazy for the past two weeks.
I am doing baking for most of my people but there are some that I need to have special gifts for.

Okay so since no will read this but Rach (I love you babe) since it's so stank long, I am gonna go.

Have a wonderful week :-)

3 Comments:

  • awwww!!!! poor leah dont have any comments 4 this one!!! mwahahahaha im gonna be the first and its gonna be evil well i hope ur knee gets better and that u have a wonderful week too!!!!! well my work here is dont so ....... toodlez!!! o this is ABEL!!!! u better recognize!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at December 5, 2004 at 7:58 PM  

  • I do believe it is PEEVES and more people then just Rachel read this. So there. Minus 80 points for thinking that no one reads. I just hardly leave comments because a wise person once said to look at the glass half full instead of half empty. Now, I have no idea what that has to do with not leaving comments, but I'll leave that one to you to figure out. Peace in the south west.

    Sophia

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at December 5, 2004 at 9:13 PM  

  • Thanks guys...I am glad people read my site...well things read my site JUST KIDDING:-) Um Phia...IT'S MY TURN TO GIVE OUT POIINNNTTTSSSS

    By Blogger nunley-girl, at December 6, 2004 at 10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Homestar rawks!
  • Sloganize
  • Christian Lyrics
  • Princess Bride
  •