Confessions of a Teenaged Wack Job

Monday, December 13, 2004

For you babe (Rachel)

I got this from Rach...if you wanna do it please email it to me at wonder_women2@hotmail.com There's a _ between wonder and women


WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF:»
I died from natural causes:»
I said I liked you:»
I kissed you:»
I lived next door to you:»
I started smoking:»
I stole something:»
I was hospitalized:»
I ran away from home:»
I got into a fight and you weren't there:
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY:
Personality:
» Eyes:
» Face:
» Hair:
» Family:
WOULD YOU:
» Be my friend?:
» Keep a secret if I told you one?:
» Hold my hand?:
» Take a bullet for me?:
» Keep in touch?:
» Try and solve my problems?:
» Love me?:
» Date me?:
HAVE YOU EVER:»
Lied to make me feel better?:
» Wanted to kiss me?:
» Wanted to kill me?:
» Broke my heart?:
» Kept something important from me?:
» Thought I was unbearably annoying?:
~*::And More::*~
1.Who are you?
2. Are we friends?
3. When and how did we meet?
4. Do you have a crush on me?
5. Would you kiss me?
6. Describe me in one word.
7. What was your first impression?
8. Do you still think that way about me now?
9. What reminds you of me?
10. If you could give me anything what would it be?
11. How well do you know me?
12. When's the last time you saw me?
13. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
14. Are you gonna put this on your blog to see what I say about you?

3 Comments:

  • WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF:»
    I died from natural causes:» Well, seeing as i'd already be dead (duh, i'm older than you!) i'd be happy you were gonna be wiht me in Heaven!
    I said I liked you:» You better, i'm the best oldest sister you have!
    I kissed you:» Kiss you back silly, your my sister!
    I lived next door to you:» umm...well...i'd have a cleaner house thats for sure!
    I started smoking:» Hit you so hard yo momma would feel it! (then i'd TELL yo momma!)
    I stole something:» Kick the living poopy outta you -and go with you to take it back....
    I was hospitalized:» Cry and then rush to the hospital!
    I ran away from home:» well seeing as you'd prob. come here i'd let you stay a few days till you calmed down and then i'd take you back home
    I got into a fight and you weren't there: Depends - if you won i'd be mad at you for fighting, if you lost i'd have to get my possie together and take some names and kick some butt
    WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY:
    Personality: lovley!
    » Eyes: chocolate brown! So i guess that gives you yummy eyes....
    » Face: It will do.
    » Hair: Well i love it - but you can never marry a Ward with that hair, your poor children will have brillow pads for hair! (all said in love Leah and the Wards!)
    » Family: Well, their mine too so i gotta love em'
    WOULD YOU:
    » Be my friend?: 4 ever and 4 ever sista freind
    » Keep a secret if I told you one?: you know i would...tell conrad that is...so um....well...if its a good one yeah!
    » Hold my hand?: only to cross the street or in a scary place...your hands sweat....who can blame me!
    » Take a bullet for me?: could it be a paintball? No really, you know i would!
    » Keep in touch?: once again i refer to the sister thing....
    » Try and solve my problems?: see above!
    » Love me?: myword, these are ALL coved by the sacred sisterhood!
    » Date me?: EEEEEEWWWWW only if you pay....
    HAVE YOU EVER:»
    Lied to make me feel better?: prob.....
    » Wanted to kiss me?: sick just sick....well maybe that time back in Reo....
    » Wanted to kill me?: How about that time you told Conrad....and you show you know who that pic...and you kept slipping the lock on my doors...and you scratched my cds....
    » Broke my heart?: a few times but thats just cuz we are so close
    » Kept something important from me?: I can't think of anything
    » Thought I was unbearably annoying?: hahaha, back when you were lil i'm SURE!
    ~*::And More::*~
    1.Who are you? Yo MOmma!
    2. Are we friends? till the end of the age my dear...to the end of the age...
    3. When and how did we meet? oh, i'd say it was about 15 years give or take a few monthes....and you wernt much to look at back then - what with the brown belly button and all...and you peed a lot and ....well anyways, mom and dad brought you home and you just stayed and stayed and so we got to be great friends...the end
    4. Do you have a crush on me? Totally!
    5. Would you kiss me? if you fell down and got a boo boo
    6. Describe me in one word. Crazy
    7. What was your first impression? smelly diapers
    8. Do you still think that way about me now? not a chance you shower and poop on your own now!
    9. What reminds you of me? Surfer stuff and chick flicks and cooking and ....
    10. If you could give me anything what would it be? a noogy
    11. How well do you know me? Just about as well as any girl can
    12. When's the last time you saw me? TOO LONG AGO!
    13. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't? uumm, well i gues now would be a good time to tell you...naW... I cant...
    14. Are you gonna put this on your blog to see what I say about you? already there Jeves!

    Peace out my lil kiddie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at December 13, 2004 at 12:46 PM  

  • Just how many BABES do you have anyways?!?!?!?!
    The one, the only Rachel (the other one is Rachael, so bugger off!)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at December 13, 2004 at 12:51 PM  

  • Um careful honey, I might just find out who you are and come slap you around!!!! so IN YO FACE!

    By Blogger nunley-girl, at December 13, 2004 at 5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Homestar rawks!
  • Sloganize
  • Christian Lyrics
  • Princess Bride
  •