Confessions of a Teenaged Wack Job

Monday, November 29, 2004

I think I am gonna cry

I lost my purity ring today. I know I had it this morning but I must have lost it when I washed my face in the shower or something. Anyhow I had to look through garbage and everything with still no luck. The worst part is is that my dad made that ring when he was like 17 and Rach had it before me, when she got engaged she gave it to me...that ring has survived a lot, Rachel once dropped it in the garbage disposal at my Aunt June's house. I dunno maybe Dad can make another...I am still really bummed, please pray someone will find it still!!!

1 Comments:

  • Poor Leah...
    Don't worry ok? I know it stinks to have lost it - but it may turn up! And if you checked the garbage already there is a reall good chance it will show up!
    I do have some good news - Conrad is back to his old self. :o) He's back at work and feeling like normal! :o) Thank the Lord!
    I'll talk to you guys soon.
    Love You!

    Rach

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 29, 2004 at 6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Homestar rawks!
  • Sloganize
  • Christian Lyrics
  • Princess Bride
  •