Confessions of a Teenaged Wack Job

Monday, December 27, 2004

It's a post

This post is long but very much interesting...*smirk*

This weekend was pretty sweet. On Sunday it was freezing so by time I got back home I was ready to crawl back in bed, so after lunch...I did. I read some more of the book I got for Christmas and fell asleep not too long after. I slept for three hours. Got up saw Dayna was here and left for church. While at church (good service) Ashley Williams (17) was telling me and some others about this funny movie called Napoleon Dynamite Seriously people...halariously stupid film!!!! You should see it fo sho! ANYHOW so she wet my appetite and I got dad to rent it. It's so stanky stank stupid it makes you laugh until you hurt.

Nough about that.

Today we went to Sanford mall, I FINALLY got the Trans Siberian Orchestra on CD, my dad went "halfsies" (as he calls it) so I only ended up spending like 8 dollars on it:-)
I also was able to get some late Christmas presents for Rach and Conrad and people I won't even see till a little later in the next year. After Sanford mall we went to Wal Mart and got Jo a studed belt...among other things. Then to LAKE SQUARE mall to get um oh look for shoes and mom got a dvd. Then it was HOME. Thank goodness!

We are having a New Years party here. Which should be pretty sweet...unless no one shows. But Dayna is coming so we will have fun no matter what!!!
Okay night people


P.S. OH aint it great to be...Crazy!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Homestar rawks!
  • Sloganize
  • Christian Lyrics
  • Princess Bride
  •