Confessions of a Teenaged Wack Job

Monday, December 20, 2004

Groove

Since Christmas snuck up on me again this year I haven't really been in the Christmas "groove" but tonight kinda got me in. We (caleb and I) went to the Senior high Christmas party. Very much fun was had...I bought pink fuzzy slippers for the white elephant gift exchange and Greg (the youth leader) got them...THEN since the person who goes first gets to go again at the end...the guy who had number one got the slippers from him, seriously this guy is 6 somthing and a real guy it was funny...he even went to Wendy's with them on. I'll have to post the picture, it's so funny!

We played Lord Of The Rings monopoly, which I almost won...I mean I lost to Greg who says he never loses, so I think I did well. It was fun no matter what!!!

Okay I gotta go, peace out kiddies :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Homestar rawks!
  • Sloganize
  • Christian Lyrics
  • Princess Bride
  •