Valentine's Day
I've never really liked Valentine's day. Kinda thought it was a stupid holiday that halmark made up in order to sell stuff.
I think for single people it's hard, I being "single" just thought yeah...it's stupid. But then I got to thinking, even if I am single that doesn't mean I don't have people who love me deeply.
Christ is my valentine. After all he loves me more than any guy ever could! And he already gave me a gift better than chocolate.
Happy Valentine's Day!!!
John 15:13
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friend.

1 Comments:
Happy Valentines Day Leah!
I love you dearly LJSP!
Things are nice here - loving this weather. Kiss the kiddies for me. See you next week.
Love
Rach
By
Anonymous, at February 14, 2005 at 10:08 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home