Confessions of a Teenaged Wack Job

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

OH Man!

My family is crazy!!! (But halarious too) So last night Caleb comes home from his friends house, and the guys wife smokes, so he smells like he's been on fire or somthing. So he comes in here and is like smellin it up, and then he starts ripping his jeans (apparently they had a big hole in them already) So for some reason he gets this great idea to burn the material he just ripped off, so I go out in the living room and sure enough he has a match held to his back pocket that's in his hand, so all the sudden I see Jo run from the kitchen out to the living room with this big cup of water and when she reaches Caleb she starts sticking her hand in the cup and flicking the water at him.....mean while Leah sits there CRACKING UP!
I tell ya I live in a sitcom!
Okay that's all for today join us next time when Joanna does somthing else just as cracky!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Homestar rawks!
  • Sloganize
  • Christian Lyrics
  • Princess Bride
  •