Fun Fun!
Today was so fun! We went to the youth rally out at camp. We ended up getting there about 9:45 but they had only started singing (I love camp songs!) Oh Boulevard won!!! Ofcourse the Leevis (is that how you spell that?) weren't there so that explans a lot, but still they all did a great job! Josh Ward and Ashley Joyner "quized out" so that was were a lot of their ponts came in! Man it was so fun, we did end up picking weeds around the pool area for service ops, but with the Wards and Benjamin it was so stank fun! Then we played the made up game of coke ball, it consisted of a 12 oz. coke bottle and a bunch of us running around kicking it...good fun I must say. Oh and they had frozen water in buckets for the walkin freezer (because of the hurricanes) and they didn't need them anymore so we tossed em in the pool...that was fun...it kinda felt like being in a huge soft drink!
Now comes the sad part, we had to leave and they had to leave and I miss them so much already! Oh well theres always the soccer tounrament right?
Well it's 11:30 and I have meeting in the morning so I should probably go try to sleep. Good night all and MOOSE OUT!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home