I AM INSANE WITH ANGER!
I love the movie "signs" it's halarious...I bought it I loved it so much, then I find out Caleb is from their planet...WHO KNEW!?! Just kidding but some times he seems like an alien!
Ummm...today was normal I guess, or as normal as the Nunley home gets, I did dishes, school, cleaned the bathroom, and folded clothes....that's it....my life feels empty yet I never have enought time for anything, weird!
Oh somthing I am looking forward to is Rachel's balated Bridal shower this weekend! It should be fun, and I miss my Rach...I mean I love my room and all but I do miss her terribley!
Okay that's all, good night

2 Comments:
I love that movie too!
Hey Leah, when you come this weekend could you bring my foot pedicure thing? Rach said I left it at your palce. Thanks, see you soon! :)
By
Jessica, at October 7, 2004 at 1:03 PM
elmoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
is my friend!!!!!!!
signed if i signed this you would know what a freak i really am
By
Anonymous, at October 7, 2004 at 7:01 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home