Confessions of a Teenaged Wack Job

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Oh Dear...

The Wards just left our house about 20 minutes ago...it's sad, I miss them so much already! It was a great weekend though, Friday we cleaned Saturday we got Josh from camp took a Walmart trip and came back home, then Christiana and I had to babysit (once again adorable kids!) We didn't end up getting home till about 12 but we stayed up till 1:30 talking...until my mom came out and told us we needed to go to bed. This morning we all got ready for church, then went to church.
When we got home we made food for tonights dinner and then just chilled, at around 5 Mr. Ward, Joe Baker, Racheal and Laura all showed up (they had come to get Joshua) and we ate and were merry sooooooooooo much fun, laughed so hard I have better abs:-P Then they left:-( But I get to see them on November 20th for the Soccer tournament out at camp!YAY!
Now that you've heard about my wonderful weekend, I will spare you and go to bed...sweet dreams y'all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Homestar rawks!
  • Sloganize
  • Christian Lyrics
  • Princess Bride
  •