The word is Sore, VERY Sore!
Working in the kitchen yesterday made me so stank sore! I ran around camp too, which my knees are paying for! I probably sound really whiney but I really do hurt ecspecially my knee. Today I had piano lesson which was alright I guess then I came home and ate lunch then did school and took a nap, I was like falling asleep doing school.
We had a really good dinner, chicken pitas mmmhmmm it was good!
Oh highlight of the day for most around the house, our Xbox finally arrived! Caleb started screaming like a girl...he really couldn't wait much longer (and I couldn't take anymore whining!) but the bad thing was is we had no games, so after dinner we had mom and dad get a game for us when they went to Walmart. So they are all playing that now Star Wars battlefront or somthing, I am such a computer nerd but Xboxes is are sorta new to me!
Alright I'm off...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home