yummy cake!
Friday night all of us Nunleys (minus dad) drove to Rach and Conrad's apartment, we watched Pirates Of the Carribean and looked at honeymoon pictures! Then we went to bed around 12 and got up at 8 on Saturday morning. The guys went to paintball, and us girls either went to Walmart, or stayed and got ready for the shower....that's where the yummy cake comes in, Jessica made little cakes and one big cake for the shower, now don't get me wrong all the food was good, but seriously this cake was great!!! We had a good time with Rach and Con, we cried when we had to leave and some of the way home (it probably didn't help that when we got in the car the cd we had in was the one where the first song is called "Good bye" ?) I can't wait till they get into their house...too bad for them I live ONLY two hours away cuz I am gonna crash their house as often as possible!!
Today was okay, I am really tired from sleeping on the air matress at their apartment and being on the road so much, but I am about to go to bed and fix that, we are working tomorrow since we get off school so it's gonna be a big day!
G'night never land!

1 Comments:
Thank you so much Leah I'm really glad you liked the cakes. :)
And you & jo are right...the beginning of the new Odyssey was a little weird...at least it got a little better though! :)
By
Jessica, at October 11, 2004 at 8:01 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home