Confessions of a Teenaged Wack Job

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

I dunno...?

So I don't know if this will be funny to all of you but I thought it was rediculously halarious...maybe because my grandma usually doesn't say things like this:
Christiana was like hey granny do you like my hair? I put gel in it.
And Granny says: Well I guess you're gellin like a fellin' huh?
I laughed so stanky stank hard! Seriously it was like my granny was goin' gansta or somthing:-P Yeah so now I am gonna go watch Jo tape her socks and underwear to the mantle...

1 Comments:

  • Oh my word... i miss you guys! did she really put her underware up there? i'm laughing so hard my head hurts!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 24, 2004 at 2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Homestar rawks!
  • Sloganize
  • Christian Lyrics
  • Princess Bride
  •