Confessions of a Teenaged Wack Job

Monday, January 03, 2005


On the beach in Tampa Posted by Hello

We just got a digital camera from Rachel and Conrad as our Christmas present...sooo I am fooling aorund trying to get pics up...more later:-)

3 Comments:

  • That's such a nice picture, Leah! I'm so glad you got the digital camera you wanted, when I saw your comment about that on Megan's blog I kept thinking that little did you know your wish would come true. :)

    Happy New Year's!

    By Blogger Jessica, at January 3, 2005 at 10:50 AM  

  • Yea! Pictures! Happy New Year Leah!

    By Blogger Tricia, at January 4, 2005 at 6:15 PM  

  • Way to go Leah! We are so proud of you and the way you tackel computer things like this.
    Great choice in pictures by the way :o)

    Love,
    Rach and Con

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 5, 2005 at 1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


  • Homestar rawks!
  • Sloganize
  • Christian Lyrics
  • Princess Bride
  •