Rach is comin!!!
I can't wait...they should be here within the hour!
I miss Rachel sooooo much...oh and Conrad too but I am so used to Rachel being here.
Today we went out to breakfast, which we never do so it was a little suprising when mom ocmes in at seven thirty (yes I got up before nine today!) and told me dad was takin us out. We had a nice breakfast, I ate way too much-those breakfasts are so big and I hate to waste-but it was fun, we always have a fun time eating cuz we laugh so much! Anyhow, so we came home and did our lovely school work. After school I folded clothes and we did some house work.
We got that movie today "The day after tomorrow" and it was actually pretty good, it took us until the day after tomorrow to finish it though...people kept calling or coming over, one of those people was Darren from youth group, he stayed for a while and finished the movie with us then we had a great dinner of enchaladas...which ofcourse Darren thought was weird so I ended up makin him a good ol' pb & j that had "too much jelly" but it was still fun!
Okay I'm done...night all

1 Comments:
Have fun with Rach & Con! (I know you will!!!) :)
By
Jessica, at October 22, 2004 at 5:01 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home